Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Introduction

Welcome?

I hate introductory posts, in large part because I have always hated writing introductions and opening statements.

In short, this is where I write general thoughts on the various games I play, post guides for the aforementioned and talk about the state of computer/video games whenever I feel like it. This is partly out of boredom and partly out of the urge to attempt to combine constructively two things I like: computer/video games and writing.

This blog will, at times, be a bit obscene and a bit mean, so if that is not what you prefer to read, go read some of the G-rated nonsense at IGN. If I offend you, it is likely because I am difficult to offend and write in a manner that is somewhat direct and often aimed at getting someone riled up -- it's easy to forget bland writing and boring video games, and I do not like either of those things.

Well, that's enough of that. Let the game talk begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment